Whale watching, pristine beaches Exmouth Western Australia


Environmental Heatlh Officers inspect public accommodation premises such as lodging houses, hotels, motels, bed and breakfast accommodation, caravan parks and camping grounds on a regular basis. Premises that provide accommodation are required to be licensed or registered with the local government.

For more information on applying for a licence please contact the Shire's Environmental Health Department on (08) 9949 3000.

Lodging House Application and Renewals