Local Planning Scheme No. 4

The Minister for Planning has approved the Shire of Exmouth Local Planning Scheme No.4 (‘the Scheme’) in accordance with Section 87(2) (a) of the Planning and Development Act 2005 (‘the Act’).

Pursuant to Section 87(4B) of the Act, and regulation 64 of the Planning and Development (Local Planning Schemes) Regulations 2015, notice is hereby given that ‘the Scheme’ has been published in the Government Gazette 12/03/2019 at which time has become the operational Scheme.

A full copy of the Scheme is available via the links below and a hard copy is available in the Shire Administration office.

Scheme Amendments to the Local Planning Scheme

Amendments to the Local Planning Scheme go through a statutory scheme amendment process, which includes public consultation.

Proposed Amendments

For details of proposed amendments currently being considered please visit the Planning - Public Consultation page of our website.