WA Surface Trough and Associated Flooding 26 April 2014
Australian Government Reference Number 627
Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements
The Joint Commonwealth and state/territory governments Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements provide a range of assistance to Natural Disaster-declared areas in each state.
For the surface trough and associated flooding which occurred on 26 April 2014, the available assistance measures may include:
- Personal Hardship and Distress Assistance
- Counter Disaster Operations
- Restoration of Essential Public Assets
- Freight subsidies for Primary Producers
- Interest Rate Subsidies for Small Business and Primary Producers
In the affected Local Government Areas of:
For more information on available recovery assistance, visit the Department of Premier and Cabinet Website.
For more information on recovery arrangements, visit the Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements Website.